GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing woman-owned (WOSB) dedicated service provider to both public, private, and Federal clients. The Company works hard to promote the best interest of their clients, their team, and their community while delivering excellence through their Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics services and effective solutions to exceed the client’s mission goals and objectives. Currently GreenZone is seeking an energetic and outgoing Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of the contractual operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel. This person must have a strong understanding and ability to apply applicable knowledge around data standards and data practices in the financial industry.
Position details include:
- Manage program activities while assisting the team in the development, execution, and delivery of various artifacts such as data management plans and data stewardship frameworks while providing the overall direction of program activities.
- Work closely with the team in developing data management plan foundational documents and drafting best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with technical standards, processes and industry best practices.
- Managing and maintain relationships with client representatives.
- Consult with stakeholders to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers.
- Direct oversight of all assigned tasks and responsibilities of subordinates to include completion of deliverables and artifacts.
Requirements details include:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in a related discipline.
- 8+ years of project management hands on experience.
- 8+ years working in a client facing, consulting role.
- Must have a background in Data Architecture/ Data Management with experience managing complex projects or programs.
- Must have a foundational understanding of working with stakeholders to develop and create artifacts.
- Must possess work experience in the areas of financial data management, data quality, data integration, validation and stewardship in the Financial Sector.
- Excellent understanding and ability to apply business process management methodologies, principles, and practices.
- Knowledge of data ontology standards including ISO/IEC guidelines.
- Strong understanding of DMBOK, DAMA, CDMP, and BPMN; certifications preferred.
- PMP certification required with a strong understanding of PMI methodologies.
- Understanding of MS Project, SharePoint, Visio and MS Office.
- Ability to work independently, make sound decisions and as part of a team.
- Must have CMMI working knowledge and experience, CMMI certification a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.