GreenZone Solutions has a need for a ServiceNow Consultant in support of a federal client. This role will contribute to and provide subject matter expertise in the implementation and roll-out of ServiceNow IT Business Management modules including Demand Management, Resource Management and Project Management across a large IT organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of IT consulting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow implementation experience
- Knowledgeable with the ServiceNow platform suite
- Hands on delivery experience leading or an individual contributor as a ServiceNow System Administrator or Implementation Specialist
- Experience with gathering requirements, configuring ServiceNow and providing prototype demos to clients
- Experience implementing various Portfolio Project Management (PPM) tools (MS Project Server, Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.)
- In depth understanding of full application lifecycle including experience with agile and waterfall SDLC application development/implementation methodologies
- Experience in facilitating executive briefings and large training sessions
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal Government Clearance
Preferred Skills Requirements:
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and experience
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist and experience
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Business Management solutions such as Demand, Resource, Project, SDLC and Financial Management
- Experience with ITSM processes and ServiceNow applications including: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, Asset, CMDB, GRC and Knowledge
- Proficient understanding of ServiceNow Data Model
- Lead requirements, design, training and roll-out of ServiceNow IT Business Management modules including Demand Management, Resource Management and Project Management
- Direct ServiceNow implementations and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development
- Provide best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment
- Provide ServiceNow configuration and administrative support
- Provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes.
- Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
- Review business requirements, configure ServiceNow and provide prototype demos to clients
At GreenZone, we are not only committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to pursue their careers, but we also foster a work environment that allows for mutual respect, open lines of communication and rewards for those who contribute to the company’s success and growth. To ensure the highest level of employee satisfaction, we offer a competitive benefits package. Only by recognizing the importance of a balanced work/family life can we ensure loyalty to our company and the highest level of client satisfaction. With outstanding benefits, an exciting work environment, and ample opportunity for growth, GreenZone is the obvious choice for the business and technology leaders of today and tomorrow.
The company is an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.